IELTS Speaking Part 1
1. Do you like snacks?
– No, not really. I generally prefer to eat at meal times rather than graze between meals.
– Yes, I do. Around mid morning I usually have some fruit and then about 3pm I have some biscuits or something like that.
2. What kinds of snacks are popular in your country?
– Well, I guess that most people eat junk food like crisps, chocolate and biscuits for their snacks.
– I suppose official workers mainly eat junk food like biscuits but other people sometimes eat fruit or something healthier.
3. Do you think eating snacks is good for your health?
– I think that if you’re hungry, it’s perfectly fine to have some fruit but if people eat junk food between meals, then it’s really unhealthy.
– I think all kind of snacking between main meals is bad for your health. If people avoided snacking, they would be much healthier and less over weight.